Flash and HTML5 Document Viewer
View DICOM Images in a browser with no ActiveX controls or plugins to download. Server-based conversion and rendering services can be installed in any OS environment. Flash and HTML5 clients are available for secure DICOM file sharing.
Prizm Content Connect is a perfect, low-cost solution for radiologists to securely share DICOM files with patients, outside of the office. With its superior performance, international customization capabilities, and intuitive user interface, Prizm Content Connect has become the Viewer of choice for users around the world.
Integrating Prizm Content Connect such that it can query and fetch DICOM images from archive nodes (also called PACS) over the network allows users to view medical images within a browser, anywhere they have internet access. The product is based on award-winning technology and allows radiologists, radiological technologists, RIS and PACS maintainers, DICOM specialists and any other medical imaging professionals, as well as students and patients themselves to view DICOM files along with more than 300 other file formats in a single viewer.
- Display DICOM images in a browser
- No ActiveX controls, plugins, or other software to download on the end user machine or mobile device
- Prizm Content Connect installation on an on-premise server provide multi-purpose viewing, with support for DICOM as well as more than 300 other file formats in a single interface
- Complete control over document viewing with built-in Digital Rights Management and configurable printing, saving, and copying of images
- Convert DICOM images to PDF format right inside the Viewer and share them with anyone