- Users can create signatures using a freehand drawing tool or choose from a list of font types.
- Add a signature, title, initials, and dates to your document.
- Download the signed PDF directly from the viewer.
New Annotation Features
- Create freehand drawing and signature annotations.
- Add comments to any annotation.
- Use text formatting in annotations.
New View Modes
- Single-page view
- Horizontal Scrolling
Content Payload Reduction and Performance Improvements
- A significant reduction in SVG payload means less network traffic and up to 80% faster rendering times.
New Redaction Features
- Convert search highlights to redactions.
- Add a reason for redactions, and see the reason replace the redacted content
- Use the Redaction Creator RESTful API to automatically redact content found by a regular expression search. Use the API to build autoredaction functions.
- Burn in redactions directly from the viewer.
- View the new Redaction Preview to see redactions prior to burn-in.
New RESTFul API Features
- Use the Markup Burners RESTful API to burn defined annotations into a document, creating a new document with annotations permanently applied to the content.
- Use the Workfile Service RESTful API to exchange with PCC RESTful Web Services.
DOC – Microsoft Word binary files
DOCX – Microsoft Word Open XML files
XLS -Microsoft Excel binary files
XLSX – Microsoft Excel Open XML files
PPT – Microsoft PowerPoint binary files
PPTX – Microsoft PowerPoint Open XML files
RTF – Rich Text Format
CSV – Comma Separated
PDF – PDF
ODT – OpenOffice Document
ODS – OpenOffice Spreadsheet
ODP – OpenOffice PresentationMany other older document formats
HTML – HTML files with embedded images
SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics
Medical Image Files
DCM – Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) image
DGN – support for V7 and V8 DGN (including V8 XM and V8I)
DWG – version 2.5 through 2014
DXF – version 2.5 through 2014
TIFF – TIFF (all compression types)
JPG – JPEG
JP2 – JPEG2000
GIF – Graphics Interchange Format
PNG – Portable Network Graphics
RAS – Sun Raster Image [.ras]
CAL – CALS Type 1
MIL – CALS Type 1
DIB – Device Independent Bitmap
BMP – Windows Bitmap
PSD – Adobe Photoshop
PCT – Apple Graphics
PCX – PCX
DCX – DCX
PCD – Kodak PhotoCD
WMF – Windows Metafile
EMF – Enhanced Metafile
TGA – TargaMany more image formats
EML – Email (with attachments)
MSG – Email (with attachments)
TXT – Text
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Show any document or image in a web page or application, fast. Users need only a browser for a hi-fi view on any device, even mobile.
Secure documents with SSL encryption, configurable user controls and a viewing architecture that keeps original files safe on your server.
Add fast, any-device viewing to legal eDiscovery applications, DICOM medical records applications, financial records applications…
Empower users to search any text-based document, and to leverage advanced search parameters. Integrates with global search tools.
Adapt the look and feel of the viewer to match your needs. Pick colors, fonts and branding. Show or hide controls for printing or copying…
Install in any server environment. Enable the Watchdog process, load balancing, multi-server mode, and other server enhancements.
Enable group workflows with multi-user annotations, redactions and digital signing. Facilitate development of auto-redaction applications.
Control the viewer from your application, through easy APIs and exposed events. Or choose the version ready-built for SharePoint 2013.
Under programmatic control, tap the viewer to extract text from documents, or rapidly convert to PDF or SVG for standardization or archival…