- Build custom scanner interfaces
- High-speed scanning of color, grayscale, and black & white documents
- Simultaneous image capture capability
.NET | ActiveX
Use ISIS Xpress to add ISIS scanning control to your applications with custom scanner interfaces. It is designed for high-speed scanning of color, grayscale, and black & white documents. ISIS Xpress supports simultaneous image capture and provides programmable access to scanner features.
.NET 32/64-bit | WPF | Silverlight | ASP.NET | ActiveX 32-bit | Unix 32/64-bit
ImageGear includes tools for image compression, scanning, and more, and includes managed .NET code. It provides developers everything they need to build and deploy powerful imaging solutions on almost any platform with speed and ease.
- TWAIN scanning, Cloud capture and compression
- Viewing, annotation, and printing
- Image editing and processing
- Barcode and OCR Recognition
- Plus PDF, DICOM, and vector support
.NET 32/64-bit | ActiveX 32/64-bit
ImagXpress acquires images from TWAIN scanners. It provides access to device capability settings and configuration dialog. ImagXpress offers speed-optimized TIFF writing, resulting in faster creation of large multipage TIFFs.
- Read and write basic G3/G4 TIF, JPEG, BMP, and PackBits
- Configurable image compression
- Extensive file format support
- TWAIN scanning
- Convert bitonal, grayscale, or color documents to PDF, or scan to PDF
Add USB scanning to existing Android apps, or build new scanning-enabled apps with our easy-to-use sample!
We provide you with code and instructions to add document scanning functions to any Android app in a snap. Your users can direct-connect their Android devices via USB cable, control the scanner from within your app, and pass the saved scan directly into the application.