Document & Image File Conversion SDK
Convert 100+ different file formats in your .NET, C, C++, or Java application
Need to integrate document or image file format conversion into your next development project? Our document conversion SDK, ImageGear, supports over 100 image, graphic, and document formats, including raster and vector images, PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, TIFF, DICOM, CAD, ABIC Check Imaging, HD Photo, Camera RAW, and more. For a complete list of supported file types, please click here.
Microsoft Office Conversion
Convert Word, Excel, and Powerpoint to PDF, JPG, and more. Includes an enhanced rendering engine for near-native Microsoft Office support.
Convert AutoCAD files (DWG, DXF, or DGN) to PDF, JPEG, SVG, and more. Supports 2D and 3D, including AutoCAD 2018. Allows changing light source, layers, zoom, perspective, & more.
Adobe / PDF
Convert to and from EPS, PDF or PDF/A. Offers a comprehensive PDF API for native PDF annotations, searchable text, and more.
Convert dozens of different raster images, such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, RAW, and PDF. Also offers compression, editing, annotations, & more.
Convert DICOM, JPEG 2000, and other popular medical imaging file types. Full support for DICOM metadata / patient data fields.
Convert dozens of different vector images, such as SVG, EPS, PDF, DXF and others.
Powerful Document & Image File Conversion Capabilities
The ImageGear document conversion SDK provides advanced features to meet a variety of uses cases:
- Converts to and from bitmap images with various bit depths, palettes, compression, and encoding options
- Processes TIFF, JPEG, GIF, MO:DCA, and Group IV with intense speed
- Supports loading of headerless RAW image files
- Able to read and write metadata without decoding or decompressing the image
- Offers advanced image compression algorithms
- Converts bitmap images to scalable, editable images in seconds
- Supports highly optimized native codecs for loading and saving JPEG and PNG files