Comprehensive Document Scanner SDK
When you use ImageGear's document scanner functionality, you're only scratching the surface of this product's capabilities. Comprehensive scanning features enable functions including:
- Programmatically build your own user interface
- Scan multi-page and single page images with configurable parameters
- Indicate the brightness and contrast during acquisition
- Define the resolution for acquisition
- Offer a single call function to initiate the scanning process
- Use events to control the scanning process
- Easily integrate the interface with the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Support for TWAIN
- Support for ISIS high speed scanners
- Scan from your web application
This document scanner SDK also includes high-level functions that provide quick implementation of superior TWAIN support without a steep learning curve.
Scanning From a Web App
Need more from your image scanner SDK?
Hook web apps into the scanner functions to deliver high-quality scans directly to the cloud storage repositories. This feature enables web applications to communicate with the document scanners without requiring special servers or ActiveX plug-ins.
It is available in zero-footprint capture for all devices that support Cloud Capture natively. Devices that don't support Cloud Capture natively work through a one-time download of the Cloud Capture web services component.
Support for popular Windows browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome is also offered.
Ready to see how ImageGear can work wonders for your business? Contact us today to schedule a demo.