PrizmDoc File/Document Conversion API
PrizmDoc's document and image conversion api supports the ability to convert more than 50 different file formats to PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, or SVG.
Customize Conversions to Meet Your Output Needs
Customize the API conversion to suit your application's needs. Here are some of the options you can control:
- Separate pages of one file into multiple documents
- Combine multiple pages into one file
- Select whether you want the whole file or certain sections converted
- Customize the header and footer with Bates numbering
- Manipulate the file size when converting to raster
- Encrypt classified information with passwords
- Single-page word document to scaled PNG
- Multipage word document to multiple PNG images
- JPEG to PNG
- Specific pages of two multipage documents to multipage TIFF
- All pages of three multipage documents including password protected document to multipage PDF
- Dynamic page numbering and page count with optional zero padding within header and footer
Office Conversion to PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, or SVG
Support for converting the most popular file types from Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint. For companies that require native rendering of Microsoft Office files, PrizmDoc’s MSO Conversion feature provides true native viewing of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
- Meet compliance requirements
- Overcome fidelity issues
MSO Conversion is included with cloud-hosted PrizmDoc or can be purchased as an add-on option for PrizmDoc Self-Hosted.
In addition, PrizmDoc's api conversion service supports converting image files.