With full support for DICOM images, and access to the DICOM dataset, Accusoft's medical imaging SDK has been leveraged for more than a decade to help build world-class healthcare applications. They provide support for both lossy and lossless DICOM-compliant formats, including 8-bit and 16-bit grayscale.
Our DICOM-compliant SDKs speed development of custom radiology and EMR solutions for viewing, communications with PACS systems, and high-speed lossless compression.
Adds DICOM (.dcm) file support to the ImageGear toolkit for scanning, editing, viewing, annotation, and printing.
- Read, edit and write single and multi-image dcm files
- Display and edit all supported VRs, including studies, patient data, modalities, etc.
- View medical images, including window width and centering, plus angle and ruler annotations
- Cine viewing for angiograms and other video applications
Delivers high-speed compression and decompression of medical image formats.
- Optimized, portable C/C++ libraries for Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
- Read, write, and convert JPG, JPEG 2000, JPIP, JPEG-LS, Lossless JPEG, Medical RAW, JPEG XR, and other image types