"I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT THE PEOPLE AT ACCUSOFT WORK VERY WELL TOGETHER TO COME UP WITH SOLID SOLUTIONS TO CUSTOMER ISSUES."
With full support for DICOM images, and access to the DICOM dataset, Accusoft's medical imaging SDK has been leveraged for more than a decade to help build world-class healthcare applications. They provide support for both lossy and lossless DICOM-compliant formats, including 8-bit and 16-bit grayscale.
Our DICOM-compliant SDKs speed development of custom radiology and EMR solutions for viewing, communications with PACS systems, and high-speed lossless compression.
Adds DICOM (.dcm) file support to the ImageGear toolkit for scanning, editing, viewing, annotation, and printing.
- Read, edit and write single and multi-image dcm files
- Display and edit all supported VRs, including studies, patient data, modalities, etc.
- View medical images, including window width and centering, plus angle and ruler annotations
- Cine viewing for angiograms and other video applications
Provides DICOMDIR access and Service Classes for communication between devices.
- Supports common service classes for Storage, Query, Notification, and Management of Patients, Studies, Results, Worklists, and Printing
- Over 100 Service Object Pair (SOP) classes for CT, MR, NM, MG, PET, ECG, US and other modalities
- Direct read/edit/write access to records and images within a DICOMDIR
Delivers high-speed compression and decompression of medical image formats.
- Optimized, portable C/C++ libraries for Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
- Read, write, and convert JPG, JPEG 2000, JPIP, JPEG-LS, Lossless JPEG, Medical RAW, JPEG XR, and other image types