Forms processing SDK collection; OCR, ICR, OMR
FormSuite for Structured Forms is provided as both .NET and ActiveX SDKs.
Full-featured trial versions are available for evaluation prior to purchase. A demonstration sample application (and its C# source code) is included to facilitate evaluation.
Bypass manual data entry entirely. Scan in forms containing valuable data.
Enhance and clean up scanned images for improved recognition.
Recognize incoming scanned forms from your master form library.
Drop out the forms and extract fields of hand-printed text, typed text, check marks or bubble marks.
Perform OCR, ICR, or OMR on the extracted fields, which could include names, amounts, or serial numbers.
Store the results in a database or pass them to the next step in your workflow.
Extend your forms processing to include barcode, PDF or MICR support with Add-On SDKs.
- Match forms that are rotated 90, 180, or 270 degrees from template image
- Match forms scaled from 90% to 110% of the template size
- Match forms scanned at 50% to 150% of the template resolution
- Match forms skewed up to 20 degrees
- Limit matching to a subset of templates
- Set the level of effort for form matching
- Set minimum acceptable confidence level for form matching
- Return up to 100 alternative form matches of lower certainty
- Can also use anchor marks for registration
- Can apply aligned image adjustments to the original image
- Register forms even when they exhibit:
- Skew up to 20 degrees
- Scale from 90 to 110%
- Resolutions from 50% 150% of the template
- Rotation (at 90, 180, and 270 degrees)
- Adjust for distortion caused by printing, copying or scanning
- Apply "character smoothing" for increased OCR accuracy
- Selective drop out in specified fields
- Create image clips by cropping from source image
- Specify fields as grids (rows by columns) or single bubbles
- Programmatic specification of bubble shapes
- Recognize checked boxes
- Unlimited number of fields
- Set recognition parameters for each field
- View confidence values for each OMR field
- For reading, revising and writing form templates and sets
- For bitonal, grayscale and color files
- Unicode character support
- Customer-defined field types, and custom data attached to fields, forms, and form sets