Speed-optimized document and photo imaging SDK
New in ImagXpress v12
ImagXpress memory allocation has been optimized, resulting in up to 50% reduction in peak memory usage, enabling support for larger images. This means users can now work with larger images than ever before. Settings are user configurable.
Performance Enhancements for Large Multi-Page TIFF Images
- Speed optimized insertion and deletion of TIFFs when processing large files
- Compact File has been greatly speed optimized when processing large files
Image Processing Performance Enhancement
The Negate image processing algorithm for color images has been optimized to perform up to 50% faster than previous versions of the product.
Updated Licensing Usability
Evaluation behavior has been improved.
New in ThumbnailXpress
User Option to use PDF Xpress for PDF thumbnail support
ImagXpress offers image-only PDF support, and more advanced PDF functionality is available in the PDF Xpress product. Customers who have purchased PDF Xpress can now specify that it be used by ThumbnailXpress for all PDF thumbnails, offering a more complete PDF solution.
New in NotateXpress
Support for reading annotations from Stream
NotateXpress now automatically reads annotations from memory when created on disk or in memory, improving ease of use.
New in TwainPRO
Improved support for some scanner settings
- Corrections when setting some capabilities using a string type
- Corrections when using undefined image size settings when the scanner supports it
New in PrintPRO
Improved support in the application user interface
- Updated Windows print dialog
- Corrections for using printers with long file names
New in ISIS Xpress
Improved support for passing information to other controls
A new API is introduced that more easily passes information to compatible components, such as ImagXpress.