How do I use Apache 2.4 on Windows to proxy requests to PrizmDoc?
- Download Apache. You can find it at the Apache Lounge.
- Extract it in C:\
- In Apache24\conf\httpd.conf uncomment the lines containing these phrases:
- Include conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf
- Change the contents of Apache24\conf\extra\httpd-vhosts.conf to this:
ServerAdmin YOUREMAILADDRESS DocumentRoot "C:/Apache24/htdocs" ServerName PrizmDocURL ErrorLog "logs/proxy.log" CustomLog "logs/proxy.log" common ProxyRequests On ProxyPreserveHost Off Order deny,allow Allow from all <Location "/"> ProxyPass "http://PrizmDocURL:18681/" connectiontimeout=5 timeout=300 ProxyPassReverse "http://PrizmDocURL:18681/"
- In that same file change where it says “PrizmDocURL” to your actual URL and “YOUREMAILADDRESS” to your actual email address
- Open a command prompt with administrtor privilges (click the start button, type ‘cmd’, right click the icon, select “Run As Adminstrator”).
c:\Apache24\bin\httpd -k start
Wow! That was easy. Accusoft has an amazing support team!