The Annotation API enables users to easily comment and mark up documents (PDF, Office, Image and other file types) within the PrizmDoc Viewer API.
- Add individual annotations or collaborate on revisions
- Remove annotations from the document or burn into a final file
- Maintain the original file’s integrity
- Multiple users can mark up the document with the layering functionality
- Also, view and comment on each other’s markups
Users can choose to see all annotations at once, or show/hide individual user contributions to see only the annotations they want. This enables a sense of trust by removing the confusion of multiple files with individual markups.
Annotation tools include:
- Image stamp
You can also customize many of the tools by modifying color, opacity, border width, and font settings.
Annotations are supported for 50+ file types, including:
- Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Images (JPG, TIFF, PNG, SVG, etc.)