Discover the answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Barcode Xpress Mobile below.
If you see a build error with the Barcode Xpress Demo like this: ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Users/username/Documents/Xcode/bxtest/BXDemo/../BarcodeXpressIOS/build/Debug-iphoneos' Go to Xcode>Preferences>Locations>Advanced and select Legacy. Then rebuild BarcodeXpressIOS, and you should be able to successfully build the Barcode Xpress Mobile Demo.
- Open Windows Explorer and type ftp://ftp.jpg.com/ into the Navigation Bar.
- Right Click inside Windows Explorer to bring up the standard context menu.
- Find "Login As" and click it to login to FTP Server.
- Provide the user name: support and the password: 853ae90f
There is no definitive answer to BarcodeXpress's varied performance because it must use heuristic matching methods which do not always give the same results on all barcodes. Here are some tips to solve some common cases.
- Try image cleanup methods
BarcodeXpress typically comes with ImagXpress. ImagXpress provides a suite of cleanup functions such as deskew, binarize, and line removal. Noise in an image is the most common reason of missed detection.
- Try changing the ScanDistance Property
ScanDistance is a property of the BarcodeXpress Reader. Lowering the value may assist matching by applying looser recognition techniques. However, this may introduce false-positives.
- Isolate the barcode If your barcode can still not be recognized, try to crop out the barcode and recognize it separately
Accusoft supports 3 primary license types: Evaluation, Toolkit, and Runtime licenses.