Image Stamp Annotation and Redaction
- Allows users to create image stamp annotations and redactions from a list of images provided by the customer.
- Content watermarking for SVG is now available in the Imaging Services API, and can be configured in a variety of ways.
- Enhances document security by applying a non-removable watermark when viewing.
New version of Local File viewer
- Allows users to use PCC as the default desktop viewer for PDF, TIFF and many other file formats.
New Office Conversion Service
- Improves conversion speeds by up to 30% for Office documents.
- Ability to search text, annotations, comments, redactions, and redaction reasons.
- Easy to use interface supports the entire document review process, allowing users to navigate quickly and efficiently through annotations, comments, and search results.
- Displays hit counts for search results and allows users to quickly toggle between terms.
User Interface Improvements
- Users can now create multiple signatures or other annotations without selecting the individual tool each time.
- Users now have the ability to print comments and redaction reasons, and add full-page redactions.
- Commonly used functions are displayed in a new navigation bar for easier access.
Hyperlink and Polyline Annotations
- Hyperlink annotations allow users to embed a working URL into annotation text
- With Polyline annotations, users can attach an annotation to an irregular, multi-line drawing to comment on an irregular region.
DOC – Microsoft Word binary files
DOCX – Microsoft Word Open XML files
XLS -Microsoft Excel binary files
XLSX – Microsoft Excel Open XML files
PPT – Microsoft PowerPoint binary files
PPTX – Microsoft PowerPoint Open XML files
RTF – Rich Text Format
CSV – Comma Separated
PDF – PDF
ODT – OpenOffice Document
ODS – OpenOffice Spreadsheet
ODP – OpenOffice Presentation
Many other older document formats
HTML – HTML files with embedded images
SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics
Medical Image Files
DCM – Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) image
DGN – support for V7 and V8 DGN (including V8 XM and V8I)
DWG – version 2.5 through 2014
DXF – version 2.5 through 2014
TIFF – TIFF (all compression types)
JPG – JPEG
JP2 – JPEG2000
GIF – Graphics Interchange Format
PNG – Portable Network Graphics
RAS – Sun Raster Image [.ras]
CAL – CALS Type 1
MIL – CALS Type 1
DIB – Device Independent Bitmap
BMP – Windows Bitmap
PSD – Adobe Photoshop
PCT – Apple Graphics
PCX – PCX
DCX – DCX
PCD – Kodak PhotoCD
WMF – Windows Metafile
EMF – Enhanced Metafile
TGA – Targa
Many more image formats
EML – Email (with attachments)
MSG – Email (with attachments)
TXT – Text
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Show any document or image in a web page or application, fast. Users need only a browser for a hi-fi view on any device, even mobile.
Secure documents with 256-bit AES encryption (both on-server and in-transit), DRM and a viewing architecture that keeps original files safe on your server.
Hide text and regions, embed searchable reasons in redaction marks, and burn to PDF with no trace of redacted content remaining. Integrate with search to enable autoredaction.
Empower users to search any text-based document, and to leverage advanced search parameters. Integrates with global search tools.
Adapt the look and feel of the viewer to match your needs. Pick colors, fonts and branding. Show or hide controls for printing or copying…↑
annotate & sign
Enable group workflows with searchable multi-user annotations, including text, stamps and custom images. Certify approval with typed or handwritten digital signatures.
Install in any server environment. Enable the Watchdog process, load balancing, multi-server mode, and other server enhancements.
Control the viewer from your application, through easy APIs and exposed events. Or choose the version ready-built for SharePoint 2013.
Under programmatic control, tap the viewer to extract text from documents, or rapidly convert to PDF or SVG for standardization or archival…↑
Add fast, any-device viewing to legal eDiscovery applications, DICOM medical records applications, financial records applications…↑
Bring the power of Prizm Content Connect to employee desktops as a local viewer for any file type. Save on software license seats while boosting productivity and IT ROI.
Get many of the benefits of Prizm Content Connect in an easy-to-deploy SaaS version, Accusoft Cloud Services View, or try the fun & easy Prizm Share viewer.