This feature enables an app to read, render, and write vector files such as PDF, CAD, SVG, and XPS in their native formats.
- Read and write vector images.
- Render vector images to raster images.
- Read and write DWG and DXF file formats.
- Render 3D wireframe objects.
- Render solid 3D objects with adjustable lighting for shading purposes.
- Read and write in the SVG file format.
To learn more about what ImageGear offers, see the full list of document image library features. Need an SDK built specifically for medical uses? Take a look at our DICOM medical SDK.
*Image file formats are compatible with ImageGear .NET.