This feature enables an app to read, render, and write vector files such as PDF, CAD, SVG, and XPS in their native formats.
- Read and write vector images.
- Render vector images to raster images.
- Read and write DWG and DXF file formats.
- Render 3D wireframe objects.
- Render solid 3D objects with adjustable lighting for shading purposes.
- Read and write in the SVG file format.
To learn more about what ImageGear offers, see the full list of document image library features.
*Image file formats are compatible with ImageGear .NET.