Easily manipulate photos and color images to get enhanced image quality and compressed image file sizes. Region of Interest (ROI) permits specification of a shape, such as an ellipse, polygon, freehand, or 1-bit mask, for identifying pixels to include/exclude from image processing algorithms. Powerful color reduction methods are available for maximum quality and minimum size, using dithering or halftone.
- Area detection and processing uses a predefined or custom pixel checking method.
- ICC color profile allows for accurate color display.
- Pantone channels enables true image representation.
- Blending and combining images combines data from two or more images, such as Alpha Blend.
- Image Maintenance includes cropping, resizing, thumbnail creation, encryption, and decryption.
- Image Transformation is the rotation of the file.
- Advanced Image Processing methods adjust brightness and contrast, reduce or promote bit depth, and sepia.
To learn more about what ImageGear offers, see the full list of document image library features.
Additional cleanup features are also available with our ScanFix Xpress SDK.