Support file format conversion in your .NET or Linux applications.
Need to integrate document or image file format conversion into your next development project? Our document conversion SDK, ImageGear, supports popular image, graphic, and document formats, including raster and vector images PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, and more.
Convert Word, Excel, and Powerpoint to PDF, and more. Includes an enhanced rendering engine for near-native Microsoft Office support.
Convert to and from EPS, PDF or PDF/A-2b. Offers a comprehensive PDF API for native PDF annotations, searchable text, and more.
Convert dozens of different raster images, such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG, RAW, and PDF. Also offers compression, editing, annotations, & more.
Convert dozens of different vector images, such as SVG, EPS, PDF, and others.
Powerful Document & Image File Conversion Capabilities
The ImageGear document conversion SDK provides advanced features to meet a variety of uses cases:
- Converts to and from bitmap images with various bit depths, palettes, compression, and encoding options
- Able to read and write metadata without decoding or decompressing the image
- Offers advanced image compression algorithms
- Converts bitmap images to scalable, editable images in seconds
- Supports highly optimized native codecs for loading and saving JPEG and PNG files