Add High-Performance OCR for Forms Data Capture
Looking to add high-speed forms processing functionality to your application that requires little manual oversight? FormSuite for Structured Forms includes form OCR functionality that provides precise results that require less human review.
Powerful Character Recognition Features Provide Greater Accuracy
- Avoid recognition errors with intelligent character reconstruction
- Predefined character sets—such as uppercase, lowercase, mixed case alphabetic, digits, currency, and punctuation—allow you limit allowable results
- Improves accuracy using regular expressions to define expected character patterns within fields, like telephone, Social Security, or credit card numbers
- Approximate regular expressions try to match complex character patterns that can be expressed numerous ways
- Allows you to designate standard field types, including date, time, email address, phone number, SSN, URL, and currency amount
Confidence Level Support for Character, Line, and Complete Results
FormSuite for Structured Forms SDK allows you set up a validation station and send form OCR results to it when confidence values fall within your specified threshold. This gives you control over when an operator should review the results, and it provides alternate characters to help them quickly select the correct result.
Robust Language Support
FormSuite provides OCR support for:
To learn more about what FormSuite offers, see the full list of forms processing features.