OCR API / Image-To-Text API
PrizmDoc Viewer's optical character recognition (OCR) service quickly and accurately converts any image-based document into an editable text file or searchable PDF.
- Detect and extract text from a raster document
- Compatible input formats: JPG, TIF, PNG, and BMP
A text recognition api service with features to enhance your application
- Automatically detect page orientation
- Compatible with various page layouts, including interspersed photos and graphics within text
- Image-over-text PDF output has searchable text that aligns with the text on the image, and adjusts for varying font sizes on the page
- English supported
PrizmDoc Viewer's REST API is compatible with any programming language, providing dependable image to text conversion for virtually any application.
The OCR Rest API is available in Cloud-Hosted and available as an add-on module for Self-Hosted users.