OCR API / Image-To-Text API
PrizmDoc's optical character recognition (OCR) service quickly and accurately converts any image-based document into an editable text file or searchable PDF.
- Detect and extract text from a raster document
- Compatible input formats: JPG, TIF, PNG, and BMP
A text recognition api service with features to enhance your application
- 41 languages supported
- Automatically detect page orientation
- Check text recognition results using confidence values returned with each character
- Compatible with various page layouts, including interspersed photos and graphics within text
- Image-over-text PDF output has searchable text that aligns with the text on the image, and adjusts for varying font sizes on the page
PrizmDoc's REST API is compatible with any programming language, providing dependable image to text conversion for virtually any application.
The OCR Rest API is available in Cloud-Hosted and coming soon for Self-Hosted users.