Annotate & Collaborate
Simplify your workflow and collaboration with annotation tagging, thumbnail markers, navigation and commenting capabilities.
- Annotate All Formats in the Document Viewer: Add document annotations or image annotations to any document or image format supported by our viewer including AFP, MS Office, ODT, PDF/A, PDF, TIFF, and more.
- Support a Variety of Annotations: Rubber stamps, redaction capabilities, highlighting, “sticky notes”, and more.
- Search and Extract Annotation Information: XML format enables quick searching and extraction of information contained within the document annotation, tags, or notes.
- Annotation Commenting: Users can communicate about a specific part of the document by commenting on existing annotations. Date, time of the comment, and the commenter’s name are also listed.
- Annotation Tagging: Users can assign a tag (e.g. “Social Security Number”) to each individual annotation to indicate to other users why the annotation was placed on the page.
- Enhanced Annotation Display: The viewer displays user information on each annotation, including the date and time stamp for when the annotation was made.
- Annotation Indicators and Navigation: Indicators ensure more efficient collaboration as users can navigate through only the annotated pages of a document, skipping pages with no annotations or stamps.
- Store Annotations as Separate Objects: Enables document annotation or image annotation capabilities to be based on user permission levels set up by the administrator.
- Ability to “Burn In” Annotations: Create final, “branded” versions of the document in vector format with selected annotations for use in external applications.
- Consolidate Annotation Layers: Consolidate all annotation layers of a document into a single layer so all annotations can be easily viewed.
- Third Party Annotation Support: View existing FileNet and IGC/Brava annotations.
- Manage Annotations: Manage and modify document annotations or image annotations easily with the Annotations Properties Pane.